Simply fill out the appropriate form through the buttons below to submit entries for the Calendar Dogs, Memorial photos for pups who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge, and your nominations for Veterinary Professional Of The Year, and Rescuer Of The Year.
You should receive a “Thank you for your submission!” screen after submitting your entry. Watch for the screen after clicking the Submit/Enter button. Note: Submitted entries may be edited or cropped for reproduction quality or to meet space requirements.
We look forward to reviewing all entries!
The 2020 KSRF Calendar Committee.
Watch for calendar updates on KSRF's Facebook Page.
2020 Calendar Dog Submission Form
photo SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
1. If submitting more than one dog, please use one submission form per pup, even if the pups are all in one photo.
2. The theme of our 2020 calendar is “Kees 2020: LEAP YEAR EDITION!”
Whether you own a “Kees about town”, or one that travels with you everywhere - and likes to pose for the camera -we want to see how those cute little fluffers are going TO BE DOING DURING THE EXTRA DAY OF 2020 AND what fun they WILL HAVE doing it! - get creative!!
Extra consideration will be given to:
Photos that fit the theme
Colorful photos with interesting backgrounds/scenery
Costumes and props
3. All entries must include a 300 to 500 (two or three paragraphs) word Minimum submission write up, detailing why your Keesie should be a Calendar pup.
Entries not meeting the 300 to 500 word MINIMUM will be harder to judge, and may disqualify your pup. The form will require a 300 word minimum for submission – and the words will be counted as you type. If the minimum count is not reached the form will be rejected.
4. Please label the photo file with YOUR LAST NAME_KEESIES FIRST NAME.JPG. (Example:Smith_Fluffy.jpg) Please use .jpg or .jpeg file types IN THE HIGHEST RESOLUTION POSSIBLE.
• If you are sending in two photos: Please label and the number the second photo submission file, by adding the number two(2) to the end of the photo file label, like so: YOUR LAST NAME_KEESIES FIRST NAME_2.jpg
• Photos not submitted in .jpg or .jpeg format, OR IN TOO LOW OF A RESOLUTION, may be asked to be resubmitted. YOU CAN CHECK YOUR RESOLUTION OF YOUR PHOTO BY opening it on your computer - is it large (fills up at least a quarter of your computer screen)? Is it clear (not fuzzy or distorted)?
5. Keeshond rescues who have not been featured in previous editions of our Calendar are eligible for submission for the 2019 edition. If you previously entered your Keeshond rescue for consideration, however they were not chosen for either the cover or one of the monthly features -- they are eligible to be entered again! Freshen up that biography, maybe take a couple new photos that capture their personality (or fit the theme of the calendar), and send it in! This may be their year!
Note: Even if your photo is not chosen to be one of the thirteen featured dogs, your pup's photo will still be displayed in the Nominee section of the calendar.
Memorial Photo Submission Form
Did your Keesie cross the Rainbow Bridge? We are so sorry for your loss.
If you would like to send in their photo and name for the memorial page, please do so through this form.
Please review the above photo submission Guidelines (i.e. labeling your file "your last name_Keesie's name.jpg") and form instructions when submitting your memorial photos. Thank you.
Do you have a Rescuer Of The Year or a Vet Of The Year Submission for us?
Submit these nominations below!
Wish to acknowledge a fellow rescuer who has gone above and beyond for KSRF?
Here's your chance!